10 Aug Bournemouth Pier is transforming into a Winter Wonderland
Celebrate the Festive season with Friends and Family at Key West for Christmas On The Pier!
From November 17th, Key West will be transformed once again into a Winter Wonderland! There is something for everyone!
There will be the following to get you feeling super Christmassy for all the family and friends starting Friday 17th November!
- Live music from Danny T covering the best music with free entry – Friday 17th November
- Festive food and drink from our delicious Christmas menu.
- Tasty treats from Key West’s Kiosk such as hot dogs, candy floss, Mr. whippy, mulled wine, gingerbread Christmas trees and houses!
- Christmas tree trail into Key West – How well do you know your Christmas trivia? Answer the questions as you walk around Bournemouth Pier.
- Post letters to Santa with our letters to Santa post-box inside Key West.
- Christmas choirs – On 10th December, listen to the beautiful tones of Christmas carols and songs inside Key West.
- Breakfast with Santa inside Key West – 9th, 16th, 17th & 23rd December – Tickets on sale now!
- More Christmas surprises to be confirmed!