Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! – with live music at Key West on Bournemouth Pier!
On Saturday 16th March, come and celebrate with us!
TICKETS ON SALE!
Performing on St. Patrick’s Day weekend (Saturday 16th March) is The Stowes, have built on a shared love of traditional Celtic music and unique personal experience to create a signature sound that is becoming rapidly recognisable across the Cornish and Celtic folk scene, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day eve!
They seamlessly transcend the boundaries between traditional genres and styles, with those most notable being Cornish music, Celtic trad and nautical songs and shanties.
Combine that with that a subtle hint of bluegrass, a driving beat and a strong passion for Cornwall and Cornish history, and the result is an infectious energy that appeals to audiences of multiple generations and enthusiasts of almost every genre.
Saturday 16th March 2023
Tickets are just £20.00 per person
• Music starts from 8:30pm
• Stunning panoramic sea views from a beautiful location
• Includes two 45-minute sets with a break
• 2-4-1 cocktails all night!
• Join us early for dinner before the event. Kitchen closes at 8pm.
• Please note this is a seated event however you are more than welcome to stand up and dance on our dancefloor area!
• Children are more than welcome to attend this event.