20 Nov Celebrate the Titanic in an immersive 3-course meal with theatre experience!
An immersive Titanic 3-course dining & theatre experience above the waves on Bournemouth Pier!
On Saturday 3rd February 2024, set sail back to April 1912 on Titanic’s maiden voyage.
Serving up a delicious 3-course meal which is based on the final meal served on board on April 14, 1912, we take you on a journey through Ocean Class liners, a world of elegance and opulence, world-class cuisine, and ultimately a tragic and heartfelt tribute and celebration to the 1,503 men, women and children that lost their lives.
“A Totally immersive, poignant and unique experience”
• Boarding from 6:30pm with a prompt 7pm for sailing.
• Stunning venue dining above the waves from a beautiful location.
• Ticket includes a delicious 3-course set menu.
• An immersive 3-hour interactive show.
• 2-4-1 cocktails all night!
• To ensure you receive the most accurate immersive dining experience you will be seated on tables of 10 to 12 people.
• Children are more than welcome to attend this event.
• The dress code is smart/formal and we love it when our guest arrive in era specific clothing but this optional.